End User Agreement
Grant of license
- Subject to the terms and conditions contained herein, ACasino grants the User a non-exclusive, personal, non-transferable right to use the Service on your personal computer or other device that accesses the Internet in order to access the games available and described on the acasinostaging.com website (the website and games together being the “Service”).
- The Service is not for use by (I) individuals under 18 years of age, (II) individuals under the legal age of majority in their jurisdiction and (III) individuals accessing the Service from jurisdictions from which it is illegal to do so. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, ACasino shall not be held liable for User’s failure to do so.
- ACasino and its licensors are the sole holders of all rights in and to the Service and code, structure and organization, including copyright, trade secrets, intellectual property and other rights. You may not, within the limits prescribed by applicable laws: (a) copy, distribute, publish, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify, or translate the website; or (b) use the Service in a manner prohibited by applicable laws or regulations (each of the above is an “Unauthorized Use”). ACasino reserves any and all rights implied or otherwise, which are not expressly granted to the User hereunder and retain all rights, title and interest in and to the Service. To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree that you will be solely liable for any damage, costs or expenses arising out of or in connection with the commission by you of any Unauthorized Use. You shall notify ACasino immediately upon becoming aware of the commission by any person of any Unauthorized Use and shall provide ACasino with reasonable assistance with any investigations it conducts in light of the information provided by you in this respect.
- The term “ACasino”, its domain names and any other trade marks or service marks used by ACasino as part of the Service (the “Trade Marks”), are solely owned by ACasino. In addition, all content on the Website, including, but not limited to, the images, pictures, graphics, photographs, animations, videos, music, audio and text (the “Site Content”) belongs to ACasino and is protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property or other rights. You hereby acknowledge that by using the Service, you obtain no rights to the Site Content and/or the Trade Marks, or any part thereof. Under no circumstances may you use the Site Content and/or the Trade Marks without ACasino’s prior written consent. Additionally, you agree not to do anything that will harm or potentially harm the rights, including the intellectual property rights of ACasino. In particular, you undertake not to use the Website of Services in an illegal manner or provide unlawful content through the Website or Services.
REGARDLESS OF OUR EFFORTS, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY OR ERROR-FREE.
Authority / Terms of Service
You agree to the game rules described on the Website. ACasino retains authority over the issuing, maintenance, and closing of the Service.
Your representations and warranties
Prior to your use of the Service and on an ongoing basis, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, you represent, warrant, covenant and agree that:
- there is a risk of losing bitcoins when using the Service and that ACasino has no responsibility to you for any such loss if it comes from you betting decision;
- your use of the Service is at your choice, discretion and risk;
- you are solely responsible for any applicable taxes which may be payable on bitcoins awarded to you through your using the Service;
- the telecommunications networks and Internet access services required for you to access and use the Service are entirely beyond the control of ACasino and ACasino shall have no liability whatsoever for any outages, low connection speed, capacity constraints or other deficiencies affecting the same;
- you are aged 18 or over and that you are not currently self-excluded from any gambling site or gambling premises and that you will inform us immediately if you enter into a self-exclusion agreement with any gambling provider, should applicable jurisdiction provide for an option to participate in self-exclusion scheme;
- PERSONAL USE. The Service is intended solely for the User's personal use. The User is only allowed to use the Services for his/her personal entertainment.
- For AML purposes, ACasino imposes one-time wagering requirement on every deposit. This mechanism prevents Users from using our service as a mixer. It is strictly forbidden to use our service for any other purpose than entertainment.
- ACasino reserves the right to check User transactions at any time for any reason. If during such a check we detect that User applies strategies or betting systems that ACasino considers to be malicious, we reserve the right to suspend or revoke your right to access our services.
- The User authorises ACasino, at any time, to use any means necessary to verify the player’s identity and creditworthiness with any third-party providers of information. In the event that the User fails to provide sufficient information to identify himself in accordance with the company’s internal procedures or those imposed by regulatory authorities, ACasino may suspend the account and all functionality relating to the use of the account and withhold any funds in the account pending determination of any criminal or other legal proceedings or investigation to which such a request may relate or until the necessary “know your client“ or “age verification” information are provided.
- To prevent Money Laundering Activities all accounts- and/or money-transactions are checked by the operator. Any suspicious accounts- and/or money-transactions may be reported to the relevant authorities.
A Know Your Client (KYC) procedure will be carried out on each User depositing money into their account on a risk-based approach. The User authorises ACasino, at any time, to verify the player’s identity and creditworthiness with third-party providers of information. In the event that the player fails to provide sufficient information to identify himself in accordance with the company’s internal procedures or those imposed by regulatory authorities, may suspend the account and all functionality relating to the use of the account and withhold any funds in the account pending determination of any criminal or other legal proceedings or investigation to which such a request may relate or until the necessary “know your client” or “age verification” information are provided.
Limitation of liabilityLimitation of liability
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, under no circumstances, including negligence, shall ACasino be liable for any special, incidental, direct, indirect or consequential damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use (or misuse) of the Service even if ACasino had prior knowledge of the possibility of such damages.
If a User wishes to make a complaint, please contact our customer service team at email@example.com. Should any dispute not be resolved to your satisfaction you may pursue remedies in the governing law jurisdiction set forth below. We will respond to your complaints within 14 working days, to an e-mail address you used to contact us.
Creation of user account
Games available through the Website
ACasino offers multiple games and betting opportunities via the Website. They are subject to rules as stipulated in the User guides available via the Website. We encourage you to familiarize yourself with the game rules before you start playing to make the best out of your experience with ACasino.
- The sole purpose of the ACasino wallet functionality (later referred to as “ACasino Wallet” or “ACasino Wallets”) is to allow ACasino users to temporarily store their bitcoin resources as part of the ACasino Services and use these resources (in their entirety) for their betting activity via ACasino Services.
- Each user can only have one ACasino Wallet within their user account. If ACasino detects that multiple ACasino Wallets are used by one registered User (i.e. if a User is attempting to sign up from multiple email addresses) the User acknowledges that their ACasino Wallet funds will be suspended by ACasino for use within ACasino, effective immediately. You have the right to file a complaint against ACasino’s decision to suspend your funds. ACasino will release your funds if it turns out upon complaint that the suspension was unfounded.
- The maximum amount allowed to be stored at any given time on ACasino wallet (except for prize money generated through activity on ACasino) is set at 10 R$. Users are not allowed to deposit amounts exceeding this value. If they do, the exceeding amount will be automatically retransferred to them at their cost to the external wallet address, a given User provided on the Website. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, ACasino is not responsible for the correctness of the address nor the fact whether or not it still belongs to the said user.
- Users can request a withdrawal from their ACasino Wallet at any particular time point and are eligible for one free withdrawal per 7 days. The minimum wallet withdrawal is 0.001 R$. For security reasons (resources stored at a cold wallet), each request needs to be manually verified by ACasino Team members before the actual withdrawal transfer is executed. The allowed amount to be withdrawn from the wallet cannot exceed the confirmed balance less the amount of unconfirmed funds at the time of requesting withdrawal (in-play resources, resources with blockchain confirmation pending status, ACasino credits). Payouts from anonymous bets are made automatically and do not require withdrawal requests.
- The use of ACasino wallet is free of charge as long as the user remains active. Should a user become inactive (i.e. no mutual betting activity nor 'Live' section games activity in a period of at least 90 calendar days), a ACasino wallet maintenance fee shall be charged monthly in the amount of 0.005 R$ provided that the ACasino wallet balance is positive. You will receive e-mail notification informing you that we are about to start charging you maintenance fee, at least 7 working days in advance. Furthermore, once a user becomes inactive (same definition as above), all deposit bonus-related ACasino credits are taken away.
- It is forbidden to withdraw winnings made from Faucet.
- Faucet funds (100 satoshi) are granted for Users to test ACasino Games (Dice, Moon, Slots and Goals). They cannot be used in other games.
- Faucet funds can be claimed after User wallet balance is 0.
- In case if on the User wallet there are both real money funds and faucet funds, the real money funds will be wagered first.
While you are entitled to cancel your user account at any time, you acknowledge and agree that you are not entitled to withdraw from the contract governing the bets you placed and your use of games because:
- you agree to lose your right to withdrawal once the contract has been fully performed by the Uploader (once you placed a bet or played a game) and you expressly agree that the Uploader begins the performance of the contract before the lapse of the 14 days’ withdrawal period;
- the Uploader provides digital content which is not supplied on a tangible medium and you expressly consent that the Uploader begins the performance of the contract with you before the lapse of the 14 days’ withdrawal period;
the Uploader provides digital content which is not supplied on a tangible medium and you expressly consent that the Uploader begins the performance of the contract with you before the lapse of the 14 days’ withdrawal period;
Cancelling your account
You can request cancelation of your account at any time by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request within 3 working days. All the credit deposited in the ACasino Wallet will be transferred to your external wallet address provided on the website of indicated in your request to cancel the account. Your funds will be transferred to your external wallet within 3 working days.
- ACasino commission is equal to 5% of the bet pool and the winnings are rewarded only when their value exceeds 0.0001 R$. However, in practice the commission is lower than 5% thanks to bonus.
- Only standard “Pay to Public Key Hash” bitcoin transaction will be processed as a valid bet.
- The minimum bet on ACasino is 0.0001 R$ except for slots and dice where the minimum amount is 0.00000001 R$.
For the majority of people, gambling is an enjoyable leisure and entertainment activity. However, for some, it can have negative impacts leading to what it’s called a gambling problem.
Responsible gambling means that the individual has evaluated the risk of losing their money and is gambling for pleasure and/or entertainment. In this case, gambling activities are under control of individual.
At ACasino we offer a platform and services that enable our clients to enjoy gaming and betting. Our aim is to provide our customers with the best gaming experience, while providing a safe & secure environment. Our team is committed to excluding cases of gaming while underage or let gaming control lives.
Gambling Problem occurs when there is an urge to continuously gamble despite harmful negative consequences to personal/family/work life or a desire to stop.
Gambling Problem can lead to mental health problems, family conflict, employment issues and possible negative legal ramifications.
If you have any concerns about your gambling habits we strongly suggest you to seek advice from accredited organisations that can offer support and advice:
Responsible Gambling at ACasino
If you think you have the gambling problem, you can contact us at email@example.com to start the self-exclusion process. On request, we will place your account on the chosen (minimum of a 24-hour) off period.
Please take note, accounts blocked under our self-exclusion policy cannot be reversed or reopened for any reason before chosen off period ends.
If you wish to participate in gambling activities at ACasino you must be over 18 years of age or the legal minimum age for gambling in the jurisdiction you reside in and legally allowed, under the laws applicable to you.
If you have any minors living in your household we recommend to review the following parental control software links, which could prove a useful tool, regarding control and restrictions of the content accessible on your devices:
ACasino Betting Competitions
The henceforth put terms and conditions shall govern all the ACasino betting competitions until announced otherwise or appended. The detailed descriptions of rules governing the distribution of prizes in ACasino betting competitions:
- Every betting competition taking place on ACasino consists of start and end date, the value of prizes, number of winners & converter from wager to points. The specific values may differ for each betting competition and are stated separately on the competition’s page.
- In order to win, users gather points. Points are gathered by placing bets on events from selected categories within a chosen timeframe. The value of 1 point may differ, depending on the competition.
- In order to join the betting competition, the user needs to place a bet(s) with the overall minimal amount equal to 1 point during specified timeframe on any event from the category the betting competition relates to.
- Points are awarded only if the following conditions are met:
- the final odds on all of the betting options are higher than x1.000;
- the user didn’t bet on all available options within each of the event’s betting section. Betting sections are, for example, event winner, goals difference, total goals, number of goals. The maximum options that user can make a bet on each of the section are expressed by following equation: available options-1;
- Points are awarded after the given event is resolved. In order to achieve points, the event on which user made a bet has to be resolved within competition timeframe.
- Users with most gathered points are eligible for collecting their prizes. The number of winners and prizes are stated separately for each betting competition.
- Competition may consist of one or more sub-competitions. The detailed rules are stated on the competition’s page.
- All prizes are awarded in Bitcoins and sent directly to users’ ACasino wallets.
- In case of more than one user having the same amount of points, the user with higher overall betted amount takes the lead.
- ACasino reserves itself the right to disqualify any user for which there is a reasonable doubt that they were abusing the terms of the ACasino Betting Competitions and ACasino Platform by using multiple accounts. Once a user is disqualified, no prizes are to be paid out.
- Only the competitions played in accordance with the applicable rules are scored as won betting competitions. If the connection gets lost or is otherwise interrupted during a competition, there are different mechanisms which take over in order to end the game in an orderly and fair manner (see clause 6.4).
- When a competition is duly rated, the total amount of wagers less the ACasino fees will be credited to the winner’s account.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, ACasino reserves the right to correct results in hindsight or to declare results void, if the result of a betting competition was caused by a technical default, fraudulent behaviour of a User collusion between players or through a fake wager. If this correction leads to a negative balance on the User’s account, the User is obliged to settle the difference by crediting their account on the website with the required amount.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, ACasino reserves the right to limit, refuse or overturn a User’s real money activity. In particular, ACasino shall have the right to limit, cancel and refuse wagers in the eventuality that they are considered to be too large, or if the wagering pattern of the player leads ACasino to suspect that the system is being abused.